Massachusetts has launched a new Behavioral Health Help Line and established 25 Community Behavioral Health Centers as part of its Roadmap for Behavioral Health Reform. These resources are designed to increase access to mental health and substance treatment and offer behavioral health crisis services to anyone in need.
The Behavioral Health Help Line is available 24/7, including holidays, and connects individuals and families directly to a full range of treatment services.
- It offers real-time interpretation in more than 200 languages.
- It’s free and confidential.
- No health insurance required.
- Call or text (833) 773-2445, or start a chat here.
The closest Community Behavioral Health Center to Everett is currently located in Cambridge
- Where: Cambridge Hospital (located at 1493 Cambridge Street)
- Crisis services are open 24/7, including holidays.
- Outpatient Services are open:
- Monday - Friday | 8AM - 8PM
- Saturday and Sunday | 9AM - 5PM
- No appointment required.
Behavioral Health Roadmap Toolkit